Thursday, September 19, 2013

CON TE PARTIRO

salam..

its hard to say good bye..but, we should realise, our real journey will begin after this...thank you so much teech..u hv give us a lot of knowledge,,u help us a lot..our confident level become high now..and here, we will start our journey..with the knowledge u gve to us.. " success in our journey, not a destination" ..

to all my friends, thanks for being my friends and my lovely classmate..u all awesome!! make my life here much better..especially to my groupmates, yeah we are BABIES...i love my babies..thank you for being a part of my life in this BEL313..i will never forget our memories..the days we are preparing our PC, the PC day,our teamwork..ahh.i will never forget it..to my leader, Sya , thank you for choosing me. i'm very happy become a member of BABIES...again, thank you sya , fatihah , amanda , fatin syazwani , izan..

please forgive me if i'm doing something wrong..to all my friends, especially amanda, don't angry if i call you kek pandan or everythings..it will be our memories one day..same goes to 'kebab' ..i don't care all of you bahan-ing me..we are in learning process..it make me more positive and become more open-minded..it will be our memories one day..this is all i learned in BEL313..

"intelligent is not measured by grade, but it by our heart"
who ever we are after this, how intelligent we are after this, remember we must have a good attitude..n this course actually train us to achieve good attitude..

thank you so much teech, master of cool...
thank you so much all my friends, my babies..
don't forget me in your 'doa' ..
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment