Thursday, September 19, 2013

CON TE PARTIRO :(

Please

Dont say goodbye

I might cry

Well, I've cried.
__________________________________________

A lady once said to us
'The people that make you go crazy is the one that teach you a lot'

its you teech, Sir Airil Haimi
What you asked us are different every time
Always have addition to it
You seem cant see us happy and do our work quickly

ANNOYED
yes. Thats the word. But everyone knows it worth it. 'Incidental learning'

I've learned a lot from you. A LOT. You should teach " overall knowledge for your life " subject than english subject. You are an expert!

Thanks for everything
everything you gave me, us

Expressing in words are not enough
I hope you understand how grateful we are to have a teech like you


we are now parting our own way
Its sad. Heartbreaking
but as in my credo
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Sincerely writing this post emotionally using phone at 1.33 am,
SYA






No comments:

Post a Comment